Friday, January 11, 2008

The one with soul...








I went to De La Soul's concert yesterday and it was a blast. They were so hyped up and they even recreated some of the beats to make it sound more tight. The energy they had on stage was crazy and I wish someday the local rappers here in SG could do that. De La Soul got love for hiphop. If you're wondering who these guys are, they are Grammy award winning rap group from New York City and they are pioneers of hip hop music since the 1980s. The first time I got to know about them was through Phat B in 2001, and these were the first few songs I heard from them. Maybe they might ring the bell in you. Enjoy!




I have a show this Sunday, 2pm at OnePeople.SG, located near Braddell MRT. If you're free and around the area, do drop by.

For those who wants to get a copy of my new album, I'm doing a show at Earshot Cafe, The Arts House this coming 26th January, Saturday 6.00pm sharp. My album, Fymps, consist of 20 songs including smash hits (hehe!) like Same Woman Again, Papa's Got A New Wife, Its Still Hiphop and the lastest single Fymps, will be on sale for $10 only. If you wanna hear a preview of what's in the album, then come down on the show. Its FREE admission!!! Space is limited, so do come early.

To all who pre-ordered, I have not forgotten about all of you. You will still get the album first. Fymps will be on its way to your house real soon. I sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience. And remember, FYMPS! FYMPS! FYMPS!!! Peace!

1 comment:

farahyau said...

EH FYMPS FYMPS FYMPS!!
I voted Aku Masih.
Can you please like put a tagboard over there?
Very troublesome sia.

Still Ray uh! haha.