Sunday, January 13, 2008

The one with cross-post...

I tried the Multiply cross-post yesterday, because I wanted to blog on Blogger and Multiply at the same time, but Multiply is so not user-friendly. There was this page where I was asked to import my entries from Blogger but I cant uncheck all the entries. I had to do it one by one, and there were like entries since 2004. Then i accidently hit enter and all were transfered. So embarrassing. I'm so sorry to those who receive 700+ junk mails because of me, it was totally unintentional.

Niwae i've set up a new multiply account, hehe, well i like the features cause its like everything in one, blog, videos, photos, etc. So here's my new account, www.fymps.multiply.com. If you have one, wish to be my friend and receive updates, do add me up.

Last night, Xstatix performed at Home Club, but I finished work too late to catch them. Wanted to stay home and save money, but I ended up meeting the boys there. One thing I hate about the boys is that none of them can decide where to go. Everybody will wait for me to say something. Best part is they will agree, but there will be a few who dont and have their own opinions. But still they will go with the majority who will go with me. I hate it because I dont want everyone to keep following what I say sometimes. And I usually know what I want, thats the frustrating part. Well, we ended up eating McDonalds at 3.30am yesterday. Kental kan! Haha!

I had a show earlier today at OnePeople.SG for as anti-smoking campaign. Not the usual crowd I would perform for, but I had fun. I sang Fymps with a little remix of Ali Setan's soundtrack and Aku Masih. Me and Raudha talked about it and we concluded that there are shows where the crowd is small, payment is big. Some shows where the crowd is big, no payment. I always believe that my day will come, big crowd and big payment. Someday... Su told me I appeared in Suria's news today for about 2 seconds. Yeay!!

Next show is on the 26th January. More updates soon. :)

No comments: