Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The ones in green...




I had a 98.7fm radio interview with Desiree today. It was more fun then the last time I came there. Maybe because I brought Shino along, because when I said something funny, he would smile or laugh and that would automatically make Desiree do the same too. Now she knows I am funny. Haha! But I seriously admire how all DJs speak English fluently. I keep looking at Desiree's mouth all the time, not because I was thinking of kissing her juicy lips. It was how her tongue and lips synchronized very well when she talking and not forgetting her straight teeth. I know I sound freaky, but seriously, she's good.

Niwae Desiree wanted an impromptu rap towards the end of the segment, and she gave me 5 words to rhyme with. That was pretty fun actually. The interview will be on air this Friday around 12-2pm. :)

After that, we went to check out this new venue for a new event/series I might come up with this year. The venue was really nice, only the seats are annoying. But the lady whom I liaised with told me that the seat could be taken out. Woo hoo! So if everything goes smoothly, the show might be happening and of course I will be the first few who will try the venue. Hehe!

Went to Cathay to watch 'I Am Legend' later in the evening. Yeah, yeah, I'm a little slow, but hey, I was very busy ok. I seriously love the story and plot. Will Smith is the shizzie my nizzie in this moviezie. I swear I was sleepy when I entered the cinema, but as soon as the screen reads "Three Years Later", I was on my seat squirming and sometimes I even close my ears. Its damn suspenseful k, plus the shock effects are loud. I love the idea of the zombies lurking in the dark only, just like how 'Darkness Fall' worked on the tooth fairy, it worked on this movie too. And the worst part is, the zombies can fight back lah. Very good movie, well acted, well paced and definitely in my favourite list. Chey! Chey! Feeling movie reviewer. And ohh, it has an inspiring short story about Bob Marley.

No comments: