Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The one year that went so fast...


I had a good year. Not the best though, but its all good. Musically, this is one of the most tiring, irrtating, busy and 70% productive year. Personally, I got engaged, got my bike license, bought a Gilera and the one thing i'm seriously proud of is, staying at Ikea. 2007, BS broke apart, and XS got united. 2007, I did 3 major events. First was 65 & Hope in June, which was a good start but a little bit draggy. Second was Family Affair in September, which was better but not as many audience as the first one. Release The Fymps was the last one I did, and it was almost perfect. I dont know how many more events will i do this year, but I just want to keep the scene alive. Or should i even bother?

To everyone, Happy New Year! May you find what you're really looking for in life this year. Peace! :)

No comments: