Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The one working office hours...


SPONGE and girlfriend @ Noise Dinner Party...

Vanessa and me...

The mose cutest and 'selambe' girl of my moment now, Farah Yau... Dont mind the one covering her face...

I introduced Shino to butter naan...

Its the best naan everrrrrr!

My sister, Sherry, got herself a PSP and Nokia N81 handphone. Jeebies!

Me and Farah again...


I can’t totally remember what I did the past few weeks, but for sure I know I was busy like mad. January is over lah!!! Can you believe it?

I'm finally getting some fresh air now at work, since my war with TMS is over. TMS is this thing that handles the man-hour & OT of the whole Restaurant & Cafe department. In short, its madness, but the madness is over. Furthermore, I'm no longer working on the operations of Cafe. I'm handling admin work so that means Saturday & Sunday off. Woo hoo! Plus I don’t have to work on public holidays! YEAYYY! All thanks to my manager Iskandar for giving me the opportunity. I hope I won’t let him down.

Had a good show last Saturday. I had a small soft re-launch at Earshot and a lot of friends came down. Friends that I thought won’t buy my CD, bought it. Friends that I thought will buy, don’t even bother to look at the CD. Oh well, minus point then. I sold more than the previous CD I had, but I still have a lot more to sell and I hope I have more shows to help me promote my CD.

Niwae I did 14 songs altogether at the show. I'm in love with some of my songs actually, especially Fymps, Saturday and Aku Masih. Haha! Its like a brand new me. The whole time when I was performing Shereen was paying attention to me and the lyrics, I got scared that she might not like the new songs, but she loved it. The show ended pretty early and then we head Al-Majlis. Oh btw, I will be performing at Al-Majlis soon, will update more soon.

FYMPS is out, and if you like to purchase a copy of it, please email me at fazlinasser@gmail.com. Its will be available at Earshot Cafe later this week and hopefully at HMV by end of this month. Please support my album, because I need the money to straighten my teeth. Peace! :D

1 comment:

seha said...

i love Aku Masih ((: