Friday, December 28, 2007

The one with more shows...



I'm still trying to sort out and resize the 500+ pictures from Release The Fymps show last weekend. I wish I have some people to help me. But anyway while waiting for both the pictures and my CD, here are a few updates.



I'm having 3 upcoming shows, first one would be tomorrow which is Floetry. I'm not performing but its my show and I'm hosting. The show is held at The Lab, *scape Center which is directly behind Youth Park, Somerset. Timing would be 6.30pm - 8.30pm and this month it will feature Rauzan, Psykes, Chaz Ali, Sheerz and Fatalitee Phlow. Admission is only $4, so if you like to see some local hiphop acts and listen to some real local hiphop music, please do come and show some love.

On 31st December, I will be performing at the Esplanade with Peepshow @ 7pm. If you wanna hear my single Fymps 'live', then you better come. Its off the hook! Right after that, I'll be hosting the countdown event at Woodlands. Those who has no curfews, you know what to do.

'Fymps' is not in stores yet, and I dont know why some said they've got it already. Haha! Anyway, for those who pre-ordered and you happen to read this, dont worry k. YOU ARE ALL THE FIRST TO RECEIVE IT!!! Your 'Fymps' will arrive soon and you will receive a small surprise from me since New Year is coming. I'm truly sorry for the delay and I hope none of you will write Owe CD Pay CD on my windows. Till then, always remember 'Fymps! Fymps! Fymps!!'...

1 comment:

HZQ said...

Mr FreakyZ...where to pre-order?
I went to Fymps release but no one was outside when the show ended...
Peace.
hit me back.

eminot.blogspot.com